Hey beautiful people!
Thank you Laura Beth @ Hot Shot Headlines for nominating me in the Two Truths & A Lie tag — super fun tag but took me FOREVER to come up with ideas ha-ha!
Already folks, lets get it done!
How To Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code! Just change the “S” in Summary to a lowercase).
Reveal the lie
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so Kaleena can see all your secrets!
Two Truths & A Lie
- I’ve deliberating not read the last pages of a book because I knew the ending and didn’t like it.
- I got out of paying for a damaged book from the library.
- I’ve never dog eared a page to bookmark a page.
And the answer is …
#1. Even though I didn’t want to, I actually did end up reading the end. The main one was The Road … I really didn’t want to finish it. However, I DO pretend there are different endings!